To convert one MPO-file, you can just load it in the viewer and save it as a jpeg or jps.
The file extension you give a file when saving, dictates the actual format. So even you selected JPG, if the filename ends with .mpo, it will be saved as an MPO file.
NOTE! Due to a bug in earlier versions you MUST upgrade to at least version 1.064!
To convert many MPO-files, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the Batch-processing from the main menu
- Select the MPO-files you want to convert
- Optional: Select a script if you like to process the images too
- Press the "Start process"
- When the first image appears, select the "Ok and save all"
The images will now be converted.